Friday, September 18, 2009

I just coughed until I puked. I've been on the verge of doing it for days, but tonight it's finally happened. I've got a strong feeling it's not the last time this evening, either...

My coughing has intensified SO MUCH today. I've not eaten a thing all day, in fact, because it seems that I can't stop coughing long enough to even *think* about making something. There's no soup in the house, and Philip is already at work (nightshift).

I've been making cups of tea in the microwave, and I've had two of them today, plus a swallow of water this morning for some headache meds (headaches which are caused, I'm sure, by violent hacking, as they pound more profusely during that time than any other). I know it's not enough, but I keep coughing out the few drops I've tried to suck on, so I'm sure food wouldn't have a good chance either.

:-(

I'm ready to fast-forward to next week. I'm sure I'll be fine by then, and I just wanna get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment