Monday, March 23, 2009

This little light of mine... keeps blowing out in the wind.

Man! To think yesterday was windy was crazy. In comparison to today, yesterday was only a light breeze!

It is INSANE out there! Every year, I forget how fierce the Nebraska winds can become. It is howling and whistling and swirling out there, and the rains haven't even started. Yikes!

I'm fixin' to light all my candles now, in case the power goes out this evening. Oh, and speaking of candles, my PartyLite® show has arrived... with the exception of one box, containing an incense set for [info]beanpop. I hope to take pictures of everything tomorrow, and then I'll begin packing up the boxes to ship out. I won't mail anything until next week though, after Philip and I have returned from our weekend away. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment