Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not everyone can be this cool.

So, later this afternoon, Philip was in the master bathroom, and I was prancing around the bedroom in my t-shirt and panties. I have no clue why I hadn't put my jeans back on, except that I might've, maybe, been pondering taking a quick nap. Anyway. Philip looks at me kinda funny and says, "Do you know that your panties are on inside-out?"

And I look down. And they are. And they have been for the whole day, even as I attached a pantyliner to them.

And I feel goofy and clueless, but I'm totally, "Meh. I'm not going to bother fixing it back now. I'll leave 'em."

---

Fast-forward about three hours, and Philip has been lounging in a t-shirt and sleep pants. He goes off to pee, and comes back into the office almost immediately. "Wow, I've been going criss-cross!" he says. I look up and see that for the past few hours, he's had his sleep pants on backwards! He only noticed as he tried to go pee!

LOL!

We're a matching set, we are. We call ourselves "Criss-Cross" and "Flip-Flop." :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment