Monday, April 6, 2009

Winding down the day.

For being home all day, I got very little done.

I have four loads of laundry awaiting my magic folding fingers. I'm retiring my voice for the evening beginning right now, as I know that it will take a while for the coughing to stop already.

I do have a fuller-than-full load of dishes washing right now. I washed several pots by hand, in fact, as they wouldn't fit in the dishwasher. I also have several candle holders that I couldn't fit in, either.

I paid all the bills yesterday, and I need to mail one, but I have no stamps. It's practically moot today anyway, as I never made it out to the mailbox, nor did anyone else check it in the afternoon.

I need to make some specific posts on specific topics for specific people. One in particular, I want to take a picture before making the post, and I've lagged on taking said picture.

Ah, well. I should get to that laundry now before it gets much later. I open the store tomorrow, and then I have a full day ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment