Thursday, July 16, 2009

Countdown to vacation: T-minus 5.5 days.

I need to sit at the computer for a while, but I have absolutely no desire to. I need to pay a bill online, to clear up the receipts on the desk, to finish up some photos, to check out prices/fees for all the different places we're heading to on our vacation...

so.much.stuff.

We're very nearly at crunch-time, and it feels like there's just SO MUCH to be done before we leave. We'll be gone for 15 days, so the house stuff really has to be taken care of, too.

- oil change
- brake light appt. (we got a letter about a recall in the mail)
- bank (travelers' checks)
- packing (which includes laundry)
- gift-shopping (already have the cards for three birthdays, plus one gift - need two more)
- gift-wrapping
- finding a boarder for Tuck
- scheduling one mowing with a lawn service
- working every day before we leave (which makes the other items difficult)
- deciding on our meal for the condo (and food-shopping accordingly)
- arranging flower care for two weeks
- cleaning house

We don't have a laptop, so we'll be extremely sporadic with internet access. Because of this, I bought a small journal, and I hope to record things. If I feel really ambitious, I'll consider typing out entries once I get back. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment