Saturday, May 9, 2009

An afternoon to catch up.

A.J.'s soccer game was this morning (they lost 11:1 - yikes!), and Jack has a bye this weekend. It is gorgeous outside, but looks are deceiving, as it is quite windy, and we were very cold at the game.

We've had lunch, and the boys are playing outside (though dressed a bit warmer than earlier!). I've had requests from a friend, so I've got some catching up to do online. While I'm doing that, I also hope to make some sense of my desk. It has gotten covered this week in kitty papers (a separate entry coming about that), and I can't find anything.

So. If you need me, I'm right here for the next several hours. Last night after supper, I put together the lasagna for dinner tonight, so all I have to do is turn on the slow-cooker in a bit. Should be a nice, relaxing, wind-free afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment