Monday, August 24, 2009

Montana dumplings.

I've had chicken, veggies, and gravy simmering in the crockpot all day, and it smells so delish! I'm fixin' to add the dumplings in just a few more minutes. Yummy dinner in an hour!

Meanwhile, I have to take a moment to confess how much I really do love Hannah Montana, the Movie. And the TV show, but especially the movie. I'm a sucker for Disney channel shows, and this one is no exception. No, I'm not in love with Miley Cyrus, but I do love the character on her show, and I love all of her amusing counterparts as well.

I watched the movie myself last night, but the boys have been watching it this afternoon. It'll wrap up just in time for dinner, but I'll probably have "Boom-de-clap-de-clap" stuck in my head for hours afterward. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment