Thursday, August 20, 2009

You can only handle so much excitement, you know.

This morning, Philip took the boys to school on his way to work. I wasn't scheduled until 11am, so it was my one chance to sleep in. I took it.

Until 10am, that is. Then my cell phone rang, and it was the store, needing help with the daily bookwork. *sigh* So I got up, got ready, and popped in early to straighten things out.

It was a mild lunch. We had stormy weather for a bit of it, and the rushes are always down in those conditions.

Once getting home, I changed into jammies again. I'm just feeling... off, somehow. Philip was already home by that point, and I lounged in the recliner chair in the living room. He picked the boys up, and then we all watched the Disney channel for a bit. I dozed a while, then finally moved to the bedroom for a more proper nap.

Philip woke me at 7:30, wondering what to make for dinner. *sigh* By the time I had gotten up to pee and wandered to the kitchen, he was making fish sticks and fillets. If I'd left things alone, that probably would've been it, too (balanced meal?), but I jumped in, adding cut-up tomatoes, lima beans, corn, and broccoli cheddar pasta to the plates.

Now it's bedtime for the boys, and I'm still kinda tired. And that, my friends, is my exciting day for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment