Saturday, November 7, 2009

Going, going, going.

I'm on my third load of laundry already, and it's a gorgeous day out. I hope to take advantage of this by being extremely-very-majorly productive today.

I started the day with a quick call to my bestie to tell her that I missed her. That always puts a smile on my face, too. And I could hear little Catherine in the background saying, "Mama! Mama! Mama!" Love that little girl, I do.

I did some more holiday shopping last night, and now I've got a dining room FULL of gifts that need to be wrapped and boxed for shipping. That's high on the agenda today, but I need to swing out to the store to get some shirt boxes first. I'm considering baking cookies while I'm wrapping, too.

I'm paying bills right now (well, I was... then I stopped to make an entry, that is), and I'll be heading out in just a moment. I am excited and happy for this big, beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment