Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lunches and feasts.

Philip and I both headed up to the school for lunch today, bringing with us Subway for a treat. We can't go tomorrow on our usual Wednesday routine, as the boys' school is out for Thanksgiving break, so we bumped up a day.

When I asked them last night, no one was sure of the lunch choice for today. Because of this, we opted for lunch brought in, and they collaborated and chose Subway. Fine by me - I love subs! When we walked into the lunchroom, we found the school lunch to be hotdogs, seasoned potato wedges, milk, fruit, and a chocolate chip cookie. That choice is pretty decent - bummer!

Now I am STUFFED, and we're fixin' to head out shopping for all our Thanksgiving feast supplies. We've got two folks (and a guest) from work coming over to celebrate with us, and Philip also has a troop coming over. It should be good, and we'll be sending most of the leftovers home with all of them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment