Saturday, November 21, 2009

My team has not changed.

I stated on the first read of New Moon that I was all about Jacob/Bella. This hasn't changed, even in reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I still wish things had worked for my pairing, but I enjoyed the series anyway.

BUT - the onslaught of "TEAM JACOB!" is now crazy. I'm proud to say I was an original Jacob fangirl - before he had short hair and crazy-good abs of steel. I'm very happy to see Jacob now getting the gamut of attention he was always due...

... but I still want an eensy-teensy kiss. Is that too much to ask? *sigh*

I've seen the new movie twice now, and it is even better the second time. Philip and I will be seeing it sometime as well - probably mid-week next week, I imagine. I'm already revved to see it again, so I hope he doesn't fall asleep in non-Twerdy boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment